Licenses & Certifications
AZ License, RN
Years of Experience
Willing to travel, Local
Travel Reimbursement, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We are dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of life and health outcomes for our patients by partnering with the nation's leading kidney specialists to provide transformative kidney care. We support patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease by forming deep-rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing Kidney Disease. We use next generation artificial intelligence algorithms to predict necessary and timely care to promote the delay of Kidney Disease progression, seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney transplant, as well as to optimize our patients’ health outcomes once on dialysis.
Required skills & experience
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona (or other NLC state).
3) 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with CKD/ESRD patients is preferred.
4) Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends
5) Must have Home Health and/or Hospice experience.
6) Must be Bilingual in English-Spanish.
What You Need to Know
1) Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2) Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3) Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4) This position is in-and-around Maricopa County with significant daily automobile travel throughout the territory.
5) This position will work with underserved populations.
6) Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!