Years of Experience
Inpatient Rehabilitation, Outpatient Rehabilitation
About this Company
One of the nation’s leading providers of addiction and mental health treatment. We provide high-quality, clinically sophisticated care at treatment facilities across the country.
We partner with clients, their family members and their treatment providers to understand the client’s challenges and deliver programming that is carefully designed to meet those needs. Some of the therapies and approaches we offer include
• Individual, group and family therapy
• Comprehensive assessments
• Psychiatry and medication management
• Continuing care and relapse prevention planning
• Cognitive behavioral therapy
• Dialectical behavior therapy
• Trauma resolution therapies like EMDR and Somatic Experiencing
• 12-step groups as well as 12-step alternatives
• Experiential therapies like psychodrama
We’re committed to providing the highest quality clinical care. Our clients receive care from experienced professionals such as board certified psychiatrists and licensed, master’s level therapists. We offer
• Drug and alcohol detox
• Drug rehab
• Alcohol rehab
• Dual diagnosis treatment (treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders)
• Primary mental health treatment for
o Psychological trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
o Depression, bipolar disorder and other mood disorders
o Anxiety disorders
o Eating disorders
o Sex addiction and intimacy disorders
o Personality disorders
Utilizing evidence-based approaches and specialized programming tailored to our clients’ needs, we help people build the resilience and skills they need to heal and return to and thrive in their home and work environment. Our focus is on long-term recovery and improved quality of life.
Required skills and experience:
1. BS, BSN, or MA preferred.
2. Must meet pre-employment and maintain all applicable state and job-related guidelines for background screening, fingerprinting, drug testing, health screening, DMV, Insurance, CPR/Basic First Aid and license/credential verifications.
3. Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a compliance or quality assurance role within the healthcare space.
4. Minimum 6 months medical records experience preferred.
5. Experience handling sensitive information with complete confidentiality.
6. Experience maintaining policy and procedure documentation.
7. Preferred experience with The Joint Commission surveys and accreditation.
What you need to know:
1. This is a very collaborative team, so we're looking for someone who is a team player.
2. Located in Wimberley, halfway between Austin and San Antonio, the campus features separate residences for men and women.
3. Facility offers inpatient detox and rehab as well as an intensive outpatient program, specializing in dual-diagnosis and co-occurring disorders such as anxiety disorders, alcohol disorders, mood disorders, drug rehab, personality disorders, & Trauma and PSTD.
4. Supports the field compliance team in managing the day-to-day operations of the enterprise-wide Compliance Program, including assisting with the documentation needed to accompany state licensure applications and the voluntary accreditation process.
5. Interfaces with client satisfaction survey data to develop reports to be used in Performance Improvement initiatives throughout the organization.
6. Review medical records for completeness, assemble records into standard order, and file records in designated areas according to applicable alphabetic and numeric filing systems.