Admissions Director - Addiction/Substance Abuse
- Houston, TX
Required skills and experience:
- Master's degree in a related field, preferred.
- 5+ years' work experience with chemical dependency clients or related mental health, with emphasis on the 12-step model.
- 1+ year’s management experience.
- Must meet pre-employment and maintain all applicable state and job-related guidelines for background screening, fingerprinting, drug testing, health screening (if applicable).
What you need to know:
- Full-time opportunity, Monday - Friday, day shift. This person will work closely with their call center, so they'll need to be flexible.
- Extremely competitive benefits including employer HSA contribution and generous paid time off.
- Facility offers inpatient detox services including Residential Alcohol Addiction, Treatment Rehab Centers, Outpatient Rehab Treatment, Medical Drug, and Alcohol Detox & Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center.
- Manages the handling of admissions calls and ensures that staff provides the appropriate information to allow prospective clients to make decisions regarding treatment options.
- Manages administrative functions to ensure the smooth operation of the team including timecards, updating admissions-related documents and processes as needed, etc.