Licenses & Certifications
GA License, RN
Years of Experience
Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We are a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
We have more than 22,000 qualified professionals in over 190 offices who are dedicated to improving quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 90,000 patients and clients each year.
Required Skills and Experience
1) Must be a (RN) Registered Nurse in practicing state.
2) Healthcare professional with at least five (5) years of Home Health experience.
3) Minimum of 2 years' current leadership experience in the business and fiscal functions in a Home Health care setting with experience.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
5) Must have experience with 250-350 patient census.
What You Need to Know
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO!
2) Hourly rates above national average!
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) General patient census of the entire branch is 650+.