Licenses & Certifications
Driver's License, KY License
Years of Experience
5 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts
Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation
About this Company
Staffed by a fellowship of care providers, community builders and healthcare pioneers, we are passionate about impacting the trajectory of lives with substance use exposure, and devoted to finding new ways to do so. We meet individuals where they are—serving as a treatment ally side by side with providers.
Our mission is to research, define and provide solutions and services related to substance use and behavioral health challenges that help our clients deliver the most comprehensive, integrated and successful Care + Community programs in the world.
Required skills & experience
• CSW in KY
• Willingness to obtain their LCSW
• A background working with substance use populations
• Medicare or Medicaid knowledge.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Advanced computer proficiency; proficiency with using Cloud-based systems, EMRs, and teleconferencing applications.
• Demonstrate the philosophy of our organization through values and practices.
• Self-starter mentality. CSW will be creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
What you need to know
• Our teams address substance-exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy.
• Provide evidence-based, trauma-informed behavioral healthcare for clients
• Working from a home office and provide care via telehealth
• Assesses, plans and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care, while leveraging evidence-based tools.
• Collaborates with client, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
• Conducts individual counseling and/or group therapy in client’s home, community setting, provider office, or via telehealth. (due to covid this is all done via telehealth)
• Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team.