Hospital Based RN Case Management Manager
- Snellville, GA
Case Management Manager RN
Full-time Days (rotating weekends)
We are seeking an RN Case Management Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will report to the Case Management Director and be responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating all aspects of hospital-based case management for his/her assigned area of responsibility in alignment with the goals of the Case Management Department.
- Your role is accountable for the overall day-to-day oversight and management of the case management program including coordination, supervision, and administrative oversight of the case management team.
- Your role will function as an expert clinical practitioner, case management subject-matter expert, resource, advisor and leader for the members of the case management team. Supervises and monitors professional and support staff and ensures that effective care coordination and case management practices are consistent with hospital policies, and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- You will monitor the quality of the interactions, documentation and assessments of the case management staff.
- You will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred.
- Three years of clinical, hospital nursing experience required.
- Three to five years of previous case management experience required.
- One to two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Case Management certification desirable.
- Candidate must have InterQual and Midas experience.