Vice President, Payer Solution Sales
- Dallas, TX
Years of Experience
Willing to travel, 25% travel, National
Travel Reimbursement, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
The authority on the appropriate use of genetic tests. The largest and most experienced nationwide full-time staff of independent genetics specialists.
Required skills & experience
- BS or BA degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years sales experience selling clinical and or claim solutions to payers.
- Utilization management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated track sales success and performance
- History of exceeding quota, with demonstrated tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Business development experience with strong analytical, financial, and negotiation skills
- Payer sales experience with a solid understanding of genetics/genomics experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with energy for working with high-performance teams and a deep commitment to integrity and exceeding client expectations
- Able to grasp complex ideas and communicate them to technical and non-technical people in written and verbal form
What You Need to Know
- The Vice President, Payer Solution Sales is responsible for the sales and client management of our suite of payer solutions.
- These solutions are sold both directly to health plans and other payers and through third-party channel partners.
- The current solution base is focused on prior authorization and payment integrity for genetic testing services.
- The primary function of this role is to expand the payer client base by successfully navigating prospects through the sales cycle to become clients and then managing those relationships to create customer advocates.
- Achieve 100% of quota by robust pipeline development and executing the sales process
- Utilize consultative approach to close opportunities and to become a trusted client advisor
- Develop expertise on our solutions and genetics to be an expert client resource
- Earn client/partner respect and loyalty to motivate continued and additional business
- Collaborate with new and existing channel partners to grow channel memberships
- Execute new projects and initiatives to build client relationships