REMOTE - Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Years of Experience
About this Company
Impact patient lives
We're a startup focused on guiding cancer patients through the complex journey of diagnosis and treatment with exceptional people and technology.
Our website is nearly complete, but we're hiring now.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
What you’ll be doing
- Our Full Stack Engineers will build the platform to enable our nursing team to engage cancer patients with the right information at the right time
- Working within a small, highly collaborative, agile team to build out our technology solution
- Building intuitive, available, accurate, and secure web applications and underlying infrastructure
- Collaborating with and providing technical guidance to our industry leaders to solve quickly evolving business problems through creative, elegant technical solutions
- Establishing our technical culture as one of the initial engineering hires by establishing technical best practices and engineering team norms
What you should have
- Experience in successfully building and deploying web applications from the ground up
- Experience deploying and operating services in a Cloud environment and a good understanding of fundamental networking
- Proficiency with software engineering practices: unit tests, code review, design documentation
- A drive to understand how things work and a love of sharing that knowledge with others
- A desire to solve meaningful real-world problems with technology
- Comfort grappling with ambiguous challenges in a quickly changing start-up environment
Our engineering team is fully remote, from anywhere in the continental United States.