FT or PT Pet Friendly Customer Service/Customer Care Representative - Natick
- Natick, MA
Job Summary: Our Client Service Specialists are responsible for welcoming all guests according to company standards. Our team must anticipate and address client's service needs, and communicate professionally, effectively, and with empathy.
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding our services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately; educate clients in alternate payment options
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with our legal requirements
- Manages pet insurance claims from initiation to completion
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing
- Previous experience in, and passion for, delivering exemplary client service.
- You will embody our culture by treating every client with the utmost courtesy and attention, with a keen sensitivity to the emotional bond between clients and their pets.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that highlight your ability to provide a positive, friendly, and welcoming environment at all times.
- Superior interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team members in reaching common goals.
- Listening and responding appropriately to the concerns of clients and team members.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist, medical secretary, or customer service representative strongly preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in your schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) • Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Continued Education Benefits
- Veterinary Services Benefits
- And much more!