Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Las Vegas, NV
- Current driver’s license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver’s license before it expires in order to continue employment.
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
- Current license that is in good standing to practice as an LVN/LPN in any/all applicable states.
- Current CPR certificate.
On-going employment as an LVN/LPN requires maintenance of a valid LVN/LPN license in the state in which the nurse practices and a valid CPR certificate at all times. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew these both before they expire in order to continue employment.
- Works in patient’s homes in various conditions.
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens, bodily fluids, and infectious diseases.
- Some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
- Ability to travel locally and work a flexible schedule.