Licenses & Certifications
IN License, LCSW, LMFT
Years of Experience
About this Company
This opioid addiction clinic delivers a proven, evidence-based model of Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), considered the gold standard for the treatment of opiate use disorder by the American Society for Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Association (SAMHSA). We empower our members to regain control of their lives through a combination of therapy and medication.
Outpatient weekly group therapy delivered by licensed counselors - in a respectful and welcoming environment - encourages members to form community, which is essential for success in recovery.
Required skills & experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Required licensure or certification: LCSW, CADAC II, CADAC IV, LCAC, LAC, LMFT or LMHC-MUST be independently licensed.
3. Minimum 2 years of experience leading group therapy in a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) setting.
4. High comfort level with technology, including EMR, email, and software and mobile apps (e.g., Google Apps).
5. Ability to make clinical decisions that are objective, fact-based and exercise sound judgment.
What you need to know:
1. Seeking candidates that are comfortable with and have experience in Substance Use Disorders leading group therapy.
2. Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative opioid addition treatment organization.
3. Competitive compensation.
4. Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.