Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW
- Nashville, TN
As a clinician, you will work in collaborative settings to provide biopsychosocial assessments, individual and group therapy, address social determinants of health and work with your team to coordinate care across a range of substance use disorders. You will enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to work from home in a field-based, mobile environment while providing services via telehealth in provider offices, home, and community settings across a region.
Our teams address substance-exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy. We meet our clients where they are and our engagements are person-centered, focused on high-quality interactions and sustainable outcomes using evidence-based tools.
If you are passionate about making a difference through community engagement as well as clinical care, we would love to have you join us. You will work within a family-focused culture and have the benefit of collaborating with clinicians across four states in similar roles.
Required skills & experience
- Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW)
- Background working in maternal/substance use populations
- Familiarity with Medicaid/Medicare/Commercial Insurance practices
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Self Start mentality. LCSW will be in charge of creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
- Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
What you need to know
- Our teams address substance-exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy.
- LCSW will be working from a home office and then they will go out into the field to conduct individual counseling and/or group therapy in the client’s home, community setting, provider office, or via telehealth.
- Assesses, plans, and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by the client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care while leveraging evidence-based tools.
- Collaborates with the client, family, and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
- Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team.