Required skills & experience
1. Must hold an active multi-state license via the eNLC, with a preference for candidates based in Texas, Arizona or New Mexico.
2. Near-native bilingual (Spanish/English) proficiency required, including written communication skills.
3. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent degree.
4. Minimum 2+ years in post-graduate practice, preferably in primary care or emergency setting.
5. Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
6. Experience with triage processes to ensure members receive appropriate attention, in a suitable location, with the requisite degree of urgency.
What you need to know
1. Chat-based coverage through app & website.
2. Max of 40 hours/week, schedule TBD on a monthly basis. Coverage hours include M-F 8a-8p & Sat-Sun 9a-5p (all times est).
3. Managing an on-demand virtual care service that members can turn to for health and wellness related questions.
4. Liaising between members and various health care providers to help members with the care navigation and health coaching.