HEALTHCARE STAFF ACCOUNTANT - CPA
- Mckinney, TX
- Prepares monthly financial statements including all necessary accruals, estimates, and supporting schedules for assigned entities.
- Accumulates and prepares statistical data to allow for accurate analysis of financial data, including trending analysis, budgetary comparisons, and to identify or detect unjustified variations in data.
- Prepares and reviews journal entries, including accruals with supporting documentation.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable entry and payment processing.
- Review Payroll and entries.
- Prepares work papers relating to external audits and tax returns.
- Provides financial support and assistance to administrators.
- Completes special projects as requested.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- One year of accounting experience
- Preferred, health care experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, and the Agency leadership team.
- Shall be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Knowledge of office machines preferred.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Required, Bachelors degree
- Current driver’s license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver’s license before it expires in order to continue employment.
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
- Certified as a Certified Public Accountant
- Sedentary Work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. May involve sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to carry items weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required.
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place, and sequence of operations or actions required.
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and accurately required.