Advanced Practice Nurse - Behavioral Health
- Austin, TX
This position is located in Harlingen - Relocation Assistance Available
Required skills & experience:
- Position requires a graduate from an accredited school of advanced practice nursing with a minimum of a master’s degree, doctorate level preferred.
- Candidate must have current and valid national certification as an APRN.
- Candidate must have a current, valid, unencumbered license to practice by the Texas state Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse and additionally as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- A minimum of three-(3) years’ experience, including anagement/supervision experience in an acute behavioral health-care facility is required.
What you need to know:
- Relocation will be negotiated on hire
- State of the art facility
- Professional development offered Day 1 of hire