LVN/LPN (Multiple Openings)
- Dallas, TX
General Summary: Administer nursing care, under supervision of a registered nurse, for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, clients, and their families, and the referring Agency.
Patient Population: Has contact with patients of all ages in a clinical setting; understands and demonstrates appropriate behavior when interacting with patients in all populations.
- Promote /exemplify Company mission, vision, and values at all times.
- Under the direction of the RN, assist in identifying the client’s physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the Plan of Care (POC). Assists clients in the recovery or maintenance of life functions; prevent illness and relapse of illness.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both clients and staff (OSHA).
- Assure the continuity of care through the delivery of quality patient care.
- Provides effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals, and regular participation in Case Conference/Team Meetings.
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with the requirements of third-party payers.
- Completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner to assure compliance with company policy.
- Demonstrates commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the Agency/licensing board.