Required skills and experience:
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a practical/vocational nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
5. Acute care experience as a licensed nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment would be preferred.
6. Previous home health or hospice experience preferred.
What you need to know:
1. Competitive hourly rate and $5,000 sign on bonus!
2. Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to implement and follow a patient specific care and treatment plan.
3. Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient.
4. Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents such as clinical progress notes using a clinician preferred technology and within established timelines.