Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Atlanta, GA
The Client: Our client is one of the fastest-growing healthcare organization in Atlanta, GA that offers its employees top-notch benefits, Career Development, and top-rated management.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States with a full range of hospitals, clinics, and practices. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join a very busy cardiac surgical practice. Our Client is offering the following benefits
- $105,000 - $185,000
- 20% Incentive & Quality Bonus
- Additional on-call / Shift differential of $25,000
- Leadership and growth path
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- CME Days and Reimbursement
- 26 days of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- Benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, FSA, Life Insurance, STD / LTD, and much more
- 2 years of CT Surgery experience working in busy inpatient experience as 1st or 2nd assist.
- Licensed or eligible to practice in the state of Georgia.
- Independent with Vain Harvesting experience
- Surgical and/or Cardiac experience as a PA or NP
- PA need NCCPA Certification
- NP need Acute Care Certified (ACNP or AGCNP)
- 1st or 2nd assist surgery experience
- Endoscopic Vein Harvesting
- Patient management from admission to discharge.
- Managing multiple complex surgeries
- OR First Assist or OR 2nd Assist
- Rounding / Pre-admission testing
- Inpatient Consults