Bachelors, High School/GED, Associates
About this Company
Everyone is unique, but insurance plans are not.
Too often, plans offer blanket coverage, charging customers for coverage they don’t need while not offering enough of what they do.
We celebrate individual uniqueness with our personalized approach to seeking and purchasing insurance. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology and the human touch.
We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs. From there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each and every kind of customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget.
Our team of engineers, data scientists, marketers, architects, and designers are building systems using advanced science to make humans better. We’re eliminating insurance industry waste and simplifying the complex.
While our technology helps us personalize coverage, our network of experienced agents is how we deliver the right insurance to our customers.
All of our Medicare agents are 1099 Independent Contractors and as such have maximum control over how, where, and when they do their work. We simply provide the tools to make your business as successful as possible.
Required skills and experience:
1. High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration.
3. Ambitious sales minded approach with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers.
4. Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment.
5. Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
6. Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
7. Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up.
What you need to know:
1. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth start up company that has more than doubled in size since Jan. 2019!
2. Named Top 10 Company to join to grow your career by Business Insider, recognized alongside Amazon, Zoom, Google and others in USA Today for having a top leadership team, amongst other awards.
3. Work with families and individuals as they plan for their financial futures by helping them navigate to the best insurance and financial services solutions for themselves.
4. Provide ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
5. uncapped bonus potential available!