Customer Service / Sales Support
- Riverton, UT
Solutions Center Representative.
General Summary of Position.
- The Customer Service Representative will provide resolution to customer inquiries on issues with orders and/or provide technical assistance on the product.
- This person needs to be organized, professional, energetic, and enjoy their work.
- Must be able to work quickly, be task & detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work with little to no supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Manages customer inquiries regarding orders.
- Handles and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides technical assistance on the product.
- Ability to close consumer sales.
- Researching required information using accessible resources.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
- Initiate product replacement, tracking with delivery services and customer follow-up.
- Answer phone calls and emails professionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Exceptional Communications Skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
Education and Experience Requirements.
- More than 1 year of customer service experience in a sales support environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.