Years of Experience
Day, Night, Weekend, 5 days/week, Flexible schedule
Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We will create a unique and impactful science-focused animal health company with an emphasis on collaboration, evidence-based decision making, a commitment to the veterinary ethos, and cultivation of passion for what we do, which will revolutionize the veterinary industry.
Top "Must-Have" Skills for this job:
• Experience working in a Veterinary Clinic or Animal Shelter as a Veterinary Receptionist, Medical Secretary, or Customer Service Representative
• Previous experience working with small animals (Required)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to react to a changing environment
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• 401K, PTO
• Continued Education
• Uniforms provided!