Home Health Vice President of Operations (MD/DO/RN/PT/OT/SLP)
- Jacksonville, FL
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience, and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 10,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high-quality home health, hospice, and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
- Care for patients one-on-one in-home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
- Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
- Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology, and more
- Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
- Progressive, stable company with over 25 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
- If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day, and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Primary Location United States-Georgia-Corporate Remote
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for developing strategies, optimizing operational efficiencies, and executing initiatives in order to improve retention and clinical quality, and enhance growth in regional operations.
- Accountable for delivering the established performance goals/annual plan within budget
- Responsible for leadership development and building bench strength.
- Develops turnover strategies for improving key retention and staffing strategies for managing census changes.
- Ensures POD performance improvement plans are aligned with regional market strategies.
- Manages the development and assessment of regional operation’s quarterly priorities and focus areas.
- Works with under-performing care centers to develop “turnaround strategies”.
- Ensures execution of clinical, operational, and technological initiatives.
- Serves as liaison to corporate support functions to enable optimal market support.
- Optimizes operational efficiencies by identifying opportunities for collaborations across the regional PODs.
- Provides input, tools, and education to regional Preceptors on new hire training programs and skills development programs for clinicians.
- Monitors and evaluates employee performance.
- Holds employees accountable for the attainment of defined goals and objectives.
- Executes effective performance redirection when needed.
- Develops employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on the job training and development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Ten (10+) years’ supervisory experience in home health or hospice care or related health programs.
- Experience managing a $100M+ organization.
- Master’s degree in health care management.
- Licensed physician, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist, or registered nurse.
Benefits and More:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Continuing education
- Fleet car for eligible employees