Required skills and experience:
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company. BSN preferred.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse; Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time opportunity in Hospice care. Day shift: M-F Day time hours - 8am - 5pm. On-call is rotating.
2. Very competitive benefits including a company car!
3. Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
4. Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the physician.