Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
Day, 5 days/week
Education Reimbursement, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits, 401k
About this Company
We are a premier provider of high quality, behavioral health care founded in 1999 and headquartered in central Pennsylvania, we operate over 80 facilities across the Commonwealth, New Jersey, and North Carolina and offer a full continuum of mental health, treatment, and recovery services for adults and teens.
Our dedicated admissions representatives are available to schedule confidential assessments and admissions, recommend appropriate treatment options, assist with insurance verification, and facilitate complimentary transportation to and from our detox and inpatient program locations.
Required skills & experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree in related field preferred.
2. AA degree plus 2 years direct Addictions Counseling experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree. HS diploma plus addiction certification above Trainee status in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
3. Trainee status with the MD Board of Professional Counselors & Therapists, CSC-AD, CAC-AD or higher certification required upon hire.
4. Obtained specialized training in: CBT, motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, collaborative documentation desired.
5. Previous experience preferred.
6. Broad knowledge & experience in substance abuse treatment
What you need to know
1. We offer free supervision hours, education reimbursement, training's for CEU's and opportunities for growth within our growing organization.
2. Amazing benefits with opportunity for employee recognition
3. Requires weekend and evening availability - Sunday 10 a - 6 a, M-T 8 a - 4 p
4. Provide residential services to adults who are in need of substance abuse treatment
5. All COMAR & CARF mandatory training required within 30 days of hire & as needed