Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Physician Assistant
- Greensboro, NC
Providers deliver assessments and ongoing medication management, in an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient outcomes. This is your opportunity to make a difference with meaningful work and help your communities be well! The practice is offering an excellent opportunity for flexible full-time schedules.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Physician Assistant PMHNP or equivalent PA program degree
- Current valid medical license for NC
- Board Certified Mental Health NP or PA
- DEA License
- 1+ years’ experience in Psychiatric Mental Health care.
What you need to know
- Offering a $2,500 per-year licensing and CEU package, reimbursement.
- Client will pay for their malpractice insurance, and it's a very strong policy.
- Offering flexible schedules. As long as you are available 40 hours/week, you can come early & leave early or come late & leave late or whatever. Within reason of course!