Bachelors, High School/GED, Associates
Years of Experience
About this Company
We will create a unique and impactful science-focused animal health company with an emphasis on collaboration, evidence-based decision making, a commitment to the veterinary ethos, and cultivation of passion for what we do, which will revolutionize the veterinary industry.
Top "Must-Have" Skills for this job:
• 2+ years of experience working in a Veterinary Hospital setting (Required)
o Recent graduates with an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Technology will be considered
• CVT, LVT, or VTS desired (but not Required)
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• 401K, PTO
• Continued Education
• Offer Free training and certifications for anyone who wants to become a Vet Assistant
• Uniforms provided!