Years of Experience
Full benefits, 401k
About this Company
We are an online recruiting marketplace that is disrupting the traditional staffing industry. It utilizes a crowd-sourced recruiting network comprised of experienced recruiters, HR professionals, and industry professionals who refer and recruit top talent quickly and efficiently through our proprietary technology. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, we employ team members across the continental US and home to thousands of virtual teammates.
When you join our team, you become part of a unique, performance-driven growth company that is on a mission to re-invent hiring. We value each unique team member and offer exciting opportunities to advance at all levels.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing and growing client accounts. The CSM will design, develop, implement, and perform tasks related to securing client renewals and filling job positions for our customers. The position requires direct customer interaction, ultimately building strong client relationships and promoting our core business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Directly manages all phases of the client lifecycle for assigned accounts
-Client Renewal & Growth
• Operates as a point of contact for assigned clients by establishing relationships with key decision-makers and delivering qualified candidates.
• Ensure job coverage on all positions
• Identify and cultivate new business opportunities within assigned accounts
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews in conjunction with Account Executives
• Deliver value and cultivate relationships with the Talent Advisor community.
• Facilitates and maintains consistent activity and result levels for the following: Monthly Key Performance Indicators, candidate submissions, interviews, hires, and revenue.
• Manage multiple client accounts effectively
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of experience in sales/account management.
• Previous Customer Success experience preferred
• Extensive experience in account development and proven ability to close sales
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Excel, CRM software)