Senior Healthcare (Payor) Sales Executive
- Nashville, TN
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-15 years of sales experience in a relevant healthcare background.
- Executive presence.
- CRM experience documenting sales activities.
- Experience selling within healthcare is a must (complex selling experience)
- SaaS selling experience strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to payers, insurers, long term care etc. NOT looking for someone with a hospital sales background. (Candidate will be selling to payor side or selling into healthcare side-not hospital related.)
- Hunter mentality, someone who can go find new business (must be an excellent closer). Not looking for someone who already has a book of business or wants to bring in their contacts, more interested in someone who can bring in a new customer base.
- Non Hero culture, need a team player.
- Experience navigating and closing high volume deals
What you need to know:
- VP of Sales will Engage in new and existing customer sales activities, which include generating leads, covering a territory, communicating with existing customers within the first year after sale, generating upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and meeting annual sales and revenue generation goals.
- Team Size: 3 VPs and 3 dedicated SDRs (each VP has their own SDR).
- National customer base, gives candidate flexibility and large bandwidth to shape their own territory.
- Closes deals in a complex deal process with varying sales cycles. Works closely with key deal influencers, including the CEO, board members, and a channel/technology partner.
- Builds value in competitive situations and works on opportunities that require strategic, critical thinking.
- Collaborates on organization outreach initiatives to develop sales opportunities.
- Builds and maintains pipeline coverage of 3x quarterly quota.
- Follows a structured deal process. Records all relevant information correctly in CRM.