Licenses & Certifications
CA License, LVN
Years of Experience
4 days/week, 10 hour shifts
Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
This Company partners with health insurers to provide next-generation house calls to individuals with chronic conditions by combining its mobile network of CareProviders, comprised of qualified nurses, paramedics and medical assistants, with its proprietary telemedicine solution.
We visit patients where they live and connect them in real time to the Company’s team of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners through its proprietary Patient and careforce technology (PACT) logistics and telemedicine platform.
Top "Must-Have" Skills for this job:
• 3+ years of experience in an outpatient or home setting
o 1+ year of experience is acceptable IF they are Bilingual in Spanish
• Active LVN License
• Active California State License
• IV and Blood Certified (Required – If they do not have this, they are required to obtain it within 30 days of being hired)
• Work/Life Balance (4 x 10hr days per week, No Saturdays, no rotating Schedule – Only 4 Patients per day)
• Minimal Travel – LVN will work in one zip code and only that zip code
• Provided all equipment for daily meetings with Patients/Providers (iPad, SmartPhone)
• No Inhouse Visits are done until Covid Ends – Patients will be prepared outside for visit
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) – Effective the 1st following 30 full days of employment
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off (90 hours per year), Paid Sick Days (70 hours per year)
• 401K (Paid into after 1 year)
• This is a GROWING Team!