Required skills and experience:
1. Must have a valid and current California Pharmacist License.
2. Doctorate of Pharmacy preferred.
3. Must have two (2) years experience in a management role and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR four (4) years of experience in a management role with a national certification in the related field determined by respective VP within 90 days of acceptance of the role.
4. Must have at least two (2) years of hospital Pharmacy experience.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
2. 850 FT employees with a 167-bed facility.
3. 1- hour away from the Sequoia National Forest, 2 -hours from the infamous heart of Yosemite National Forest, 2- ½ hours from the Pacific Coast Line, 3- hours to LA, and a 4-hour drive to the San Francisco Bay area. The facility is located in Porterville, CA
Additional Job Details:
1. Reports to the VP of Patient Care Services.
2. Responsible for planning, implementation, supervision, monitoring, evaluation, and documentation of Pharmacy Department and Outpatient Pharmacy activities.
3. Integrates their department’s services with the Hospital’s primary functions and overall plan for care delivery and other departments.
4. Assumes 24-hour, seven-day responsibility, authority, and accountability for ensuring the department and all individuals in the department achieve the function’s mission and service expectations for delivering appropriate care of patients.