Director of Nursing - Addiction Treatment Facility
- Wimberley, TX
This position is located in Wimberley, TX
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in nursing management.
- Bachelors in nursing required; Master’s preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- Knowledge of current federal and state laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
What you need to know:
- This is a very collaborative team, so we're looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and help on the floor when needed with the rest of the staff.
- Having Joint Commission experience/compliance will bring you to the top of the list!
- Opportunity to join a brand new facility, looking at a targeted start date in mid-January.
- Facility offers inpatient detox and rehab as well as an intensive outpatient program.
- Specialize in dual-diagnosis and co-occurring disorders such as anxiety disorders, alcohol disorders, mood disorders, drug rehab, personality disorders, & Trauma, and PSTD.