REMOTE - Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant w/ DEA-X
- Lafayette, CA
Required skills & experience:
- Active California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- DATA 2000 Waiver at 100 or 275
- Ability and willingness to be licensed in multiple states
- Will consider new grads who are passionate about getting into addiction and preventative medicine.
- Must be comfortable with Medication-assisted treatments.
- Ideal candidate will be someone who comes from an addiction & recovery background with Medication-assisted treatment experience.
- Tech-savvy (telemedicine will be a major part of this role)
- State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Holds a collaborative agreement or attestation with a physician in accordance with the regulations of the state practicing in
- Meets credentialing requirements where assigned, as well as the ability to be credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid and other payers as necessary
What you need to know:
- 100% telehealth (remote)
- Facilitating live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, and medication management in-person and via telehealth technologies
- Making appropriate assessments, treatment plans, and referrals for patient problems
- Prescribing and monitoring opiate replacement (Suboxone) therapy
- Providing patient education and referrals, specific to patients’ assessed needs and abilities
- Utilizing good communication skills, verbal and written
- Exercising good physical diagnosis skills
- Maintaining accurate records on patients treated
- Participating in case reviews, consultations, and utilization reviews
*Role is 100% telehealth right now and for the foreseeable future.
*Candidate needs to be comfortable with going into the office once Covid restrictions lessen. Will never be full-time in-office setting, but the chance they will be asked to go in a few times a week.
• Master's degree (NP or PA)
• M-F schedule (9am-5:30pm)
• United States (Required)