Addiction Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Lexington, KY
Required skills & experience
- Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW)
- Background working in maternal/substance use populations
- Familiarity with Medicaid/Medicare/Commercial Insurance practices
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Self Start mentality. LCSW will be in charge of creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
- Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
What you need to know
- Our teams address substance exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy.
- LCSW will be working from a home office and then they will go out into the field to conduct individual counseling and/or group therapy in client’s home, community setting, provider office, or via telehealth.
- Assesses, plans and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care, while leveraging evidence-based tools.
- Collaborates with client, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
- Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team.
Location: Lexington-Louisville, KY
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- LCSW license
- M-F schedule with an occasional alternating weekend shift
- On call 3-4 times a year (will cover after hours and weekends)
- This is not an 8-5 set schedule. Schedule will have to be flexible to accommodate your clients. (Some days could be 7-4 and some days could be 9-6 or later).