Years of Experience
Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We are a full-service 420-bed, not-for-profit, acute care, medical and surgical hospital. Serving the community for 60 years, our is the preeminent healthcare facility for our district’s nearly 1.2 million residents.
We're a Level II trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Receiving Center, STEMI center and Baby-Friendly facility. We receive more than 218,000 patient visits each year, deliver 5,400 babies and treat nearly 1,000 trauma patients.
Located just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, the Antelope Valley is one of Southern California’s fasted growing communities.
Required skills and experience:
1. High School Graduate or General Educational Development (GED®) Test Equivalency Certificate required.
2. Associate or Bachelors Degree in related field desired.
3. Minimum ten (10) years Purchasing and Distribution experience required.
4. Leadership/Management experience required.
5. Healthcare experience desired.
What you need to know:
1. Competitive compensation package with great employee benefits.
2. Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Materials Management coordinates, guides and is fully accountable for all departmental activities to support hospital wide strategic objectives.
3. Seeking candidates who possess knowledge of Material Management practices and procedures, including all the processes of supply distribution, storage, par leveling, and patient charging.