General Summary: Administer nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, clients, and their families, and the referring agency.
Patient Population: Geriatric patients in a homebound setting
Supervision: LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
• Two (2) years of experience as an RN in a clinical care setting.
• Preferred, Home health experience.
• Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Demonstrates proven decision-making skills.
• If required to make visits, Hepatitis profile.
• Must read, write and comprehend English.
• Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
• Preferred, BSN.