Primary Care Physician
- Worcester, MA
Required Skills and Experience
- You are an MD or DO, Board-Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Medicine-Pediatrics, Geriatrics, or Palliative Care with an unrestricted license to practice in Mass.
- Experience with substance use disorder treatment preferred
- Experiencing caring for individuals with criminal justice involvement preferred
- Experience with home-visiting/care in the field preferred
- Experience with telemedicine preferred
- Multilingual preferred
- You have the experience or excitement to provide direct care to underserved populations with complex needs
What You Need to Know
- Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm ET with one late evening a week. You will also participate in a Saturday Rotation and the on-call schedule.
- You will co-manage with a panel of complex members in a value-based care environment to provide diagnosis, treatment, counseling, medication management, acute triage and follow up care
- Your work will be primarily focused on direct patient care in the community
- Your work will be centered in our facility and in the field - extending out in the surrounding neighborhood and community.
- You will meet people where they are, both physically and emotionally
- Your work will be scheduled and unscheduled member visits - you may perform urgent clinical assessments as needed