Licenses & Certifications
CNA, FL License
Years of Experience
About this Company
We are a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, our team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
Required skills and experience:
1. Current state certification (or registration) as a nurse assistant (and as per state certification/ registration requirements).
2. Minimum of one (1) year full-time direct, patient care experience within the last five (5) years, in an institution or agency setting.
3. Must be able to successfully pass the competency program of the care center.
4. Must have own vehicle and valid state driver's license.
5. Has not had a consecutive twenty-four (24) month or more lapse in practice for compensation since last competency training.
6. Must live within 50 miles or less of the service area.
7. Seeking bilingual candidates one of the following:
a. English and Spanish speaking
b. English and Russian
c. English and Creole
What you need to know:
1. Established company with competitive full-time benefits including a fleet company car program for qualified employees.
2. Frequent degree of travel within territory is required.
3. Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients who are undergoing Hospice care.
4. Plans and prepares nutritious meals, including shopping and assisting with feeding, as assigned.
5. Performs homemaking and other environmental services as assigned.