Director of Nursing
- Garner, NC
Required skills & experience:
- Masters’ degree in a related healthcare field of study (Will consider candidates with a Bachelors' Degree if a plan of action to obtain a Masters' is in place).
- A valid registered nursing license in North Carolina.
- Three to five years of progressive nurse management experience within behavioral health, and a track record of achievements appropriate to this opportunity.
- Strong leader and mentor to train and manage RN supervisors
What you need to know:
- Relocation will be negotiated on hire
- Shape policies and practices to meet or exceed all licensing and accreditation requirements.
- Facilitate nursing education and supervision in support of clinical/nursing competencies.
- Interviews, selects, and assists the on-boarding of key nursing positions.
- Schedules all nursing staff for a 24-hour facility with the knowledge of how to create the appropriate mix to best meet patient care demands.
- Establishes high standards of nursing care within a continuous performance improvement approach.
- Works effectively through others to exceed care expectations
- Implements processes and systems to ensure ongoing readiness for licensing and accrediting agencies.
- Exceptional professional role model with the ability to attract, develop, and retain a solid nursing workforce.
- Skilled communicator both verbally and in writing (preference will be given to electronic medical record experience).