Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Field Based & Telehealth
- Washington, DC
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have an NP with licensure in good standing in Washington DC
- AANC or AANP certification for NPs
- DEA Controlled Substances Registration
- Certified in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- You have experience providing clinical services to individuals with co-occurring chronic medical and behavioral health conditions, and have an interest in serving complex, vulnerable, and disabled populations.
- Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for independent clinical
- You are an organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health.
- You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new and better care.
What You Need to Know:
- Your work will be field-based and some telehealth and you will meet members in their homes in the Washington, DC community
- Work a full-time 40 hour week, On- Call Rotation and Saturday On-Call Rotation
- Community-based home care experience required.