Licenses & Certifications
RN, TX License
Years of Experience
About this Company
We’re changing health care from the ground up.
We believe better health care starts with better primary care. Our simple yet radically different approach to restoring humanity to health care is three-fold: Team-based care that puts the patient first, a payment system based on care, and technology built around people, not process. To put all this into action, we find organizations that share our vision and together, we open practices.
We are transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits older adults on Medicare. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care. Our efforts are working - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Active RN in Texas.
2. 3+ years of nursing experience in inpatient or outpatient hospital or ambulatory setting.
3. Passionate about restoring humanity to healthcare.
4. Critical thinking and judgment in the provision of clinical care.
5. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
6. Triage experience is preferred.
What you need to know
1. This position will float between two clinics - ask us for more details!
2. Seeking those who are flexible and comfortable with a young organization that is transitioning from its early start up phase to one with more structured processes.
3. Full-time nursing opportunity, day shift with no on call or weekends required!
4. Provide direct patient assessment and care for adults 65 and older on an urgent/complex case basis.
5. Phone and walk-in triage for patients.
6. Supervise team training on clinical skills and diagnostic tests and participate in the clinical development of Health Coaches.