Bilingual RN or LVN - 4 Month Contract
- Harlingen, TX
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be currently licensed by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners, be in good standing, and maintain that license while providing services at the Facility.
- Will have completed an American Heart Association – approved course in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and maintain that certification while providing services at the Facility.
- Work with individuals with intellectual disabilities, (IID) in a residential section, not an outpatient clinic.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable schedule in accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as assigned.
Standard shift is defined as eight (8.5) hours, time is allowed during the shift for a 30 minute, unpaid meal break.
- 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break
- 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break
- 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break