Licenses & Certifications
TN License, LCSW, LMSW
Years of Experience
Home Health, Hospice
Travel Reimbursement, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
We are dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of life and health outcomes for our patients by partnering with the nation's leading kidney specialists to provide transformative kidney care. We support patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease by forming deep-rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing Kidney Disease. We use next generation artificial intelligence algorithms to predict necessary and timely care to promote the delay of Kidney Disease progression, seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney transplant, as well as to optimize our patients’ health outcomes once on dialysis.
Required skills & experience
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, behavioral sciences or another related field.
2. Currently licensed as a LCSW or LMSW in the State of TN.
3. 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with chronic illness within a medical environment in home health or hospice.
4. Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends.
5. Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What You Need to Know
1. Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2. Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3. Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4. This is a full-time position in Home Health with frequent travel throughout the Nashville metro market.
5. Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!