Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
Full benefits, 401k
About this Company
Millions struggle secretly with food and body image. Recovery is possible.
Our organization provides personalized eating disorder treatment for teens, young adults, and adults. We offer comprehensive psychological, nutritional, medical, and psychiatric care at multiple locations across the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Duluth, MN, Spokane, WA, South Sound (Lacey), WA and Seattle, WA, Pittsburgh, PA, and Cleveland, OH.
We have everything an individual and family may need—with care that’s warm, welcoming, and works for you. Treatment options range from periodic outpatient appointments to residential care at our 24/7 residential facilities in Cleveland, OH, and St. Paul, MN.
We offer help with a variety of treatments for eating disorders, exercise, and body image issues, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, compulsive overeating, binge eating disorder, and eating disorder, and related mental health issues.
Required skills & experience:
1. LPN or LVN licensed in the State of Washington
2. Must have a valid driver’s license and be authorized to drive.
3. Current Basic Life Support certification required (American Heart Association) within
30 days from the date of hire.
4. Experience or a strong desire to work in a mental health setting.
What you need to know:
• Provides holistic and compassionate nursing care as part of an interdisciplinary team to clients in a residential, higher level of care (HLOC), or outpatient setting with a focus on treating clients with eating disorders.
• Responsible with medication management including education, assessing adherence, administration in the residential setting, and monitoring for side effects in collaboration with provider
• Assists and support medical and psychiatric providers with medical care coordination
• Provides medical care coordination between patient, provider, staff, family, and outside care agencies as needed