LPN/LVN - PRN Openings - Palm Bay, FL
- Palm Bay, FL
- Must have an excellent driving record. Will travel to patients' homes.
- As a Per Diem staff member, you will be required to be available for (1) visit per week.
- Must have current CPR certification
- Promote /exemplify Company mission, vision, and values at all times.
- Under the direction of the RN, assist in identifying the client's physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the Plan of Care (POC). Assists clients in the recovery or maintenance of life functions; prevent illness and relapse of illness.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both client and staff (OSHA).
- Assure the continuity of care through the delivery of quality patient care.
- Provides effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals, and regular participation in Case Conference/Team Meetings.
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with the requirements of third-party payers.
- Completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner to assure compliance with company policy.
- Demonstrates commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the Agency/licensing board.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in State applying
- Two (2) year experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical care setting
- Prefer one (1) year of home health experience