Indian Health Primary Care Physician - Locum
- Stilwell, OK
Licenses & Certifications
ACLS, Board Certified, Board Eligible
Years of Experience
About this Company
Indian Health Services
IHS facility in Oklahoma urgently seeks a Primary Care Physician to begin ASAP. Details below:
Physicians diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Physicians examine patients; take medical histories; prescribe medications;
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to manage care for adult patients in a primary care clinic.
- 15-20 average patients daily for routine and drop-in/acute care.
- Clinic hours 0800-1700 M-F.
- May include some additional time for completion of medical records, training, staff meetings.
- Cerner experience preferred.
- ACLS/BLS certification required.