Licenses & Certifications
Board Certified, Board Eligible, DEA, VA License
Years of Experience
12/1/2020 - 2/26/2021, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
About this Company
We’re focused on improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. We started in occupational medicine and physical and occupational therapy, treating workers for injuries and helping employers keep their employees safe and healthy on the job. Our goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect.
As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, and colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience:
1. Licensed Physician in VA
3. 2+ years of experience
4. Chronic disease management experience
What you need to know:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8a - 5p
- Starting immediately once credentialed and is an ongoing assignment for at least 3 months with possible extension
- Open to candidates who would like to work there permanently as well
- Opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country.
- We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of these selfless men and women.