Medical Assistant - Case Management
- Kansas City, MO
The Utilization Management Case Aide supports the Utilization Management team through non-clinical referral activities and clerical assistance. day-to-day they will perform data entry, monitor cases to ensure compliance, and escalate issues to leadership. This role will collaborate with clinicians to ensure cases are completed in accordance with our policies and procedures to support optimal care for our members
Required skills & experience
- High School Diploma required; Associate or Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Medical Assistant experience preferred
- Three (3)+ years of healthcare industry experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management concepts required
- Prior working experience at a health plan required
- Telephone unit background, or customer service, or call center background required.
What you need to know
- Growth company with excellent benefits
- On-site, no remote
- Local to Lee's Summit, MO (a suburb of Kansas City, MO)
- Competitive salary and bonus potential.