C#, .Net, SDLC
Years of Experience
Professional development opportunities, Full benefits, 401k
About this Company
We are driven by a singular goal — improving the health and safety of our customers and our communities. How do we do that? We create innovative insurance products, technology solutions, and services to support our key stakeholders — individuals, employers, providers, and strategic partners — improving the health and safety of the people and places we serve.
Required skills & experience
1. Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. Master's degree in a related field preferred.
2. Ten years of experience of progressive responsibility in a Software Engineering environment with 2 years' leadership experience.
3. Must have hands-on experience on Microsoft .Net (C#/ASP.NET etc.) technology stack for developing & maintain web-based applications.
4. Oracle or SQL server background in Agile drive environment required.
What you need to know
1. Above market pay, excellent benefits, and bonus potential.
2. M-F shift with no weekends, in office.
3. Seeking a candidate with good cross-functional skills and ability to lead teams.
4. Looking for someone with expertise with Source code control systems and multiple simultaneous version/release.
5. Strong knowledge of OOAD and multi-tier architectures, including MVC/MVP/MVVM design patterns.
6. Strong knowledge of web services, WCF, REST, and SOA Architecture.