RNs, LVNs, LPNs, CMAs, CNAs, and EMTs Needed for Covid Testing - ASAP
- Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for candidates to work as Medical Assistants, LPN's, RN's, Phlebotomists, CNA's or EMT's to work in/around your home in Northern Los Angeles County! Candidates will be trained and certified through the CDC!
Daily Scheduled Event: Candidates will be required to provide COVID screening services to personnel coming on-site.
Candidate must be willing to travel within 50 miles of their perm address for scheduled events and be willing to do community outreach during off week nonevents. Must have reliable transportation and current/valid Driver License
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work - Required
- Excellent patient care and service-oriented skills - Required
- Understanding of proper use of Personal Protective Equipment - Required
- Current driver license and insurance - Required at compliance!
- Community Outreach within the respective community (flyers, phoning) - preferred for all candidates
What you need to know:
- Candidate will be responsible for performing rapid antibody tests and high complexity PCR swab tests. Must adhere to company policies and procedures including all CDC regulations.
- Per Diem - 25-hour guarantee up to 40 hours!