Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to collaborate with Care Partners to make health care simpler, personal and more affordable
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
• Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Nursing highly preferred.
• Active RN license or similar clinical licensure in good standing with MO
• Three (3)+ years of utilization management/quality improvement experience
required. (would consider 1+ year experience.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management and
quality improvement concepts required. (At least 1+ years experience)
• Advanced knowledge of CMS, URAC and/or State utilization management statutes
and standards required.(At least 1+ years experience)
What you need to know
- Development and execution of a quality oversight program for a utilization management program regular training, monitoring and audits including communicating status updates, results, and outcomes via written and oral report to internal and external stakeholders.
- REMOTE role, but must live within one hour of Lee's Summit (Kansas City, MO suburb)
so they can drive in for the occasional team meeting
- Growth company, excellent benefits